Volunteer Information & Registration
Volunteer registration is closed! We have enough people for 2018. Thank you for your interest!
Who can help?
- Any MSU undergrad or graduate student (or faculty/staff!) who has an interest in learning about other cultures and languages.
- Students with experience in MSU language courses, study abroad, and majors related to languages or international relations are especially needed.
What's in it for me?
- Free t-shirt
- Free lunch (if you are there over the lunch hour)
- Verification of volunteer hours if requested
- But most of all - a lot of fun!
What kinds of volunteer jobs are there?
Volunteers are needed in many different capacities, including:
- Set-up **
- Participant registration **
- Session room monitors
- Staff room/presenter check in
- Registration area and information table
- Escorts around session sites
- General "go-fer" help
Items with a ** are in the morning and are the areas where we have the largest need for volunteers. Signing up for morning availability will guarantee you a fun and busy morning!
What do I have to do?
- Sign up on our website with your contact and availability information. We will take volunteers until all positions have been filled.
- Swing by to pick up a t-shirt and instructions during one of the volunteer check-in periods (takes 5 minutes):
- Wednesday, March 21 from 11:00am to 2:00pm, B430 Wells Hall, OR
- Thursday, March 22 from 4:00pm to 6:30pm, B430 Wells Hall
- Volunteer for a block of at least four hours on March 24, 2018
I'm interested! Now what?
We have enough volunteers for 2018, and registration is closed. Thanks for your interest, and we would love to see you next year!
If you still have questions, contact WLD Volunteer Coordinator Dustin De Felice at email@example.com or call (517) 432-2286 for more information.