Volunteer Information & Registration
Who can help?
- Any MSU undergrad or graduate student (or faculty/staff!) who has an interest in learning about other cultures and languages.
- Students with experience in MSU language courses, study abroad, and majors related to languages or international relations are especially needed.
What's in it for me?
- Free t-shirt
- Free lunch (if you are there over the lunch hour)
- Verification of volunteer hours if requested
- But most of all - a lot of fun!
What kinds of volunteer jobs are there?
Volunteers are needed in many different capacities, including:
- Set-up **
- Participant registration **
- Session room monitors
- Staff room/presenter check in
- Registration area and information table
- Escorts around session sites
- General "go-fer" help
Items with a ** are in the morning and are the areas where we have the largest need for volunteers. Signing up for morning availability will guarantee you a fun and busy morning!
What do I have to do?
- Sign up on our website with your contact and availability information. We will take volunteers until all positions have been filled.
- Swing by to pick up a t-shirt and instructions during one of the volunteer check-in periods (takes 5 minutes):
- Dates TBA when World Languages Day returns
- Volunteer for a block of at least four hours on the next World Languages Day
I'm interested! Now what?
Thanks for your interest, and we would love to see you at the next World Languages Day! No date is available yet. If you still have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get in touch!